Very rare Zodiac Hurricane, 33' Aluminum hull, commercial RHIB, twin Hamilton jet drives, rigged for Cummins 5.9 diesels and designed as a long range interceptor for the US navy. A real plus - buyer can choose new engines to suit, very easy to install.
US located, unregistered. This is a fast, stable and reliable ex-military boat with an aluminum hull and pilothouse. No expense was spared in hull construction or rigging.
The included heavy duty sponsons were serviced and tested with the valves replaced in the spring of 2017. They have been deflated, removed and stored for transport. Hull beam is 8'9" without sponsons for transport but when 18" sponsons on both sides are inflated (in use / in water) beam is 11'9".
Zodiac Hurricane would make an excellent towing platform, research, patrol craft or offshore vessel.
- 2002 Zodiac Hurricane 10M H1000 LRI
- Location: California
- 33' x 8'9"
- Twin Hamilton HJ274 Jet Drives
- Previously had Cummins 315 hp diesels
- Rigid inflatable
- Hull: Aluminum
- Decks: Aluminum
- Aluminum Pilothouse
- Rated carrying capacity: 12 crew
- Wing brand inflatable heavy duty sponsons
- Sponsons serviced, tested and valves replaced in spring 2017; deflated, removed and stored for transport.
- Windshield wiper arm system
- Shock mitigating seats
- Radar / GPS : Raymarine RL70
- Compass: Ritchie