Special reduced price of $25,500(CAD) until October 1st, 2021.
Working Girl was recipient of the 2018 Heritage Award for Best Classic Vessel and appeared in X-Files and DaVinci Inquest TV series.
This 1945 vessel shows the extensive investment made by the current owners over the past 25 years. Professionally restored and refitted, this 36 foot converted for pleasure vessel, offers economical, quiet cruising with a 6 cylinder gas engine.
Please contact us for further details.
- Built in 1945
- Location: Lower Mainland, BC
- 36' x 10' x 3' with 6'3" headroom
- Engine: 292 ci Chevrolet, 165 hp at 3800 rpm, 4 stroke gas
- Engine hours: Approximately 800
- Reduction gear: BorgWarner - installed in 2010
- Cruising speed: 7 knots at 1800 rpm
- Full speed: 8.5 knots
- Fuel consumption: 2.5 gallons per hour
- Fuel tanks: 2, aluminum, 80 gallons total capacity
- Cooling: Heat exchanger
- Engine alarm
- Engine fans
- Bilge pumps: 2, Rule
- Hull: Double diagonally planked Philippine mahogany, copper riveted
- Decks: Aluminum
- Cabin: Wood with aluminum cabin top
- Mast: Aluminum
- Plotter: Raymarine
- Sounder: Raytheon
- Sleeps: 3
- Stove: Propane 4 burner with oven
- Fridge: Ice box
- Galley sink: Stainless steel
- Heating: Propane and Buss
- Water tank: Aluminum, 50 gallons
- Canvas: Full including 4 vents and windows
- Bimini: Full back canvas
- Swim grid